BHAGU, village in Bathinda district of the Punjab, is sacred to Guru Gobind Singh, who stopped here overnight on his way from Bhuchcho to Bathinda in 1706. Gurdwara Dasvin Patshahi marks the site where the Guru had encamped. The old shrine, a small domed room, was replaced during the early 1980`s by a larger hall, with the square sanctum at the far end. The Gurdwara is managed by the village sangat.
1. Tara Singh, Sn Gur Tirath Sangrahi. Amritsar, n.d.
2. Thakar Sirigh, Sri Gurduare Darshan. Amritsar, 1923
3. MaJva Desh Ratan di Sakhi Pothi. Amritsar, 1968 M.G.S.