BHUNDAR, village 7 km south of Rampura Phul (30Â° 16`N, 75Â° 14`E) in Bathinda district of the Punjab, claims a historical shrine, Gurdwara Sahib Chhevin Patshahi, commemorating the visit of Guru Hargobind in 1634. The Gurdwara, situated on the northern edge of the village, comprises an old domed structure and a divan hall added during the late 1950`s. The old shrine has only a square platform on which a few weapons are displayed. The Guru Granth Sahib is seated in the sanctum within the hall marked off by rectangular pillars with decorative pilasters and pfpaJleaf arches. The Gurdwara is maintained by the village sangat or community.
1. Gurbilas Chhevin Patshahi. Patiala, 1970