TAHLA SAHIB, GURDWARA, sacred to both Guru Tegh Bahadur and Guru Gobind Singh, is in the revenue limits of Rajgarh Kubbe, a village 5 km southeast of Maur Kalan (30"4 N, 75"14E), in Bathinda district of the Punjab. Lying 2.5 km to the west of the village, there used to
THARA SAHIB, an half-a-metre high and 5-metre square marble-paved platform stands in the open space in front of Damdama Sahib. It was here that Guru Tegh Bahadur received the group of Kashmiri Pandits who called on him in 1675.
the child left for his heavenly abode. It is at the point of the terrestrial exist of Baba Atal Rai that a nine storeys Gurdwara symbolic of his 9 years of existence was constructed. It is known as Baba Atal"