The management of the Gurdwara along with its vast farmlands passed to the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee in 1925. In 1974, it was entrusted for renovation and reconstruction to Sant Marigal Singh. The main hall is on the ground floor of the six storeyed building. The water of the old pond, since properly lined and used as sarovar, is believed to have medicinal properties for curing skin diseases. A largely attended annual fair is held to coincide with the full moon day of Bhadori (August September) .
1. Tara Singh, Sri Gur Tirath Sangrahi. Amritsar, n.d.
2. Thakar Singh, Giani, Sn Gurdudre Darshan. Amritsar, 1923