NAGRAULI (LANGROLI in Bhai Kahn Singh, Gurushabad Ratndkar Mahan Kosh), a village 20 km from Una along the Una Parijavar road in Himachal Pradesh, is sacred to Guru Gobind Singh, who came here following the chase from Saluri in 1691. A shrine called Gurdwara Damdama Patshahi Dasvin on a small
NAHAN (30° 33`N, 77° 17`E), situated on top of a ridge in the upper reaches of Markanda River, in Sirmur district of Himachal Pradesh, and formerly the capital of the princely state of Sirmur, has a historical gurdwara dedicated to Guru Gobind Singh.Guru Gobind Singh visited Nahan in 1685 on
NANDED (190 10`N, 77°20`E), one of the important centres of Sikh pilgrimage situated on the left bank of the River Godavari, is a district town in Maharashtra. It is a railway station on the Manmad Kachiguda section of the South Central Railway, and is also connnected by road with other
NARALI, village in Gujjarkhan subdivision of the Rawalpindi district in Pakistan, had a historical Sikh shrine, Gurdwara Patshahi VI, commemorating the visit of Guru Hargobind who briefly halted here during his journey towards Kashmir in 1619. The Guru`s purpose was to meet in this village an old Sikh, Bhai Harbans,
New membership are not allowed.