TAHILPURA, a small village in the interior of Fatehgarh Sahib district was visited by Guru Tegh Bahadur in the course of one of his journeys through the Malva region. A small raised platform marked the spot where he had put up. Later some Nirmala sadhus established a place of worship
TAKHTUPURA, village 5 km east of Nihalsinghvala (30"35`N, 75"16`E) in present day Moga district of the Punjab, is sacred to Guru Nanak (1469-1539), Guru Hargobind (1595-1644) and Guru Gobind Single (1666-1708). Three separate shrines close to one another and collectively called Nanaksar after the name of the sarovar or sacred
TAPA, a small market town 19 km southwest of Barnala (30022`N, 75032`E) in Sangrur district of the Punjab, claims a historical shrine, Gurdwara Tibba Sahib Patshahi IX, dedicated to Guru Tegh Bahadur. The old building constructed by Maharaja Karam Singh (1798-1845) of Patiala has since been replaced by a more
TARGA, village 6 km north of Kasurm Lahore district of Pakistan, had historical Sikh shrine, Gurdwara TIsri Patshahi Jhari Sahib, on the western outskirts marking the site where Guru Amar Das, Nanak III, travelling in these parts at the request of devotees living in the nearby Kadivind had once stopped.
THATTHA, village 12 km northwest of Zira (30058`N, 74059`E) in Firozpur district, claims a historical Gurdwara dedicated to Guru Hargobind who encamped here once on his way from Amritsar to Darauli. Called Gurdwara Chhevin Patshahi or simply Gurdwara Thattha Sahib, the shrine is situated one kilometre south of the village
TUR, village 9 km southwest of Khadur Sahib (31"26`N, 75`6`E) in Amritsar district of the Punjab, claims a historical shrine, Gurdwara Patshahi Dusari, dedicated to Guru Ahgad (1506-52) who, according to local tradition, first came here from Khadur Sahib at the insistence of local peasants misguided by an ascetic. From
New membership are not allowed.