UDDOKE, a village about 10 km from Batala (31"49`N, 75"12`E), on the boundary between Amritsar and Gurdaspur districts of the Punjab, is sacted to Guru Nanak, who stayed here on his way to Batala, where he got married in September 1487. Uddoke is in fact divided into two villages,
UGANI, a small village 10 km from Rajpura (30Â°28`N, 76Â°37`E), in Patiala district, has its twin shrines dedicated to Guru Tegh Bahadur and Guru Gobind Singh. Both are located in the same building, constructed by Maharaja Karam Singh of Patiala (1798-1845). The Gurdwara comprises three small rooms in a row.
UNA, a district town in Himachal Pradesh on NangalAmb road, is sacred to Guru Hargobind in whose memory a small domed room stands in a walled compound southeast of the town on the main road. It is under the control of the descendants of Baba Sahib Singh Bedi(1765-1834), who
URI, an old town 54 km southwest of Baramula (S^ia`N, 74<)23`E) at the western end of the Kashmir valley, was visited by Guru Hargobind (1595-1644) on his way from Baramula to Naluchhi (now in Pakistan occupied territory). Gurdwara Patshahi Chhevin Param Pillan commemorating the visit is situated 6 km east