PANJOKHARA, a village about 10 km from Ambala city (30° 23`N, 76° 47`E), is sacred to Guru Har Krishan. Gurdwara Sri Guru Har Krishan Sahib Ji, about 150 metres east of the village and commonly called Gurdwara Parijokhara Sahib, commemorates his stay here in early 1664. Summoned by Emperor Aurarigzib,
PAONTA SAHIB (30° 25`N, 77° 35`E). a town on the right bank of the River Yamuna in Sirmur district of Himachal Pradesh, was founded by Guru Gobind Singh in November 1685. The land was an offering from Raja Mcdini Prakash of Nahan. Guru Gobind Singh stayed here for about three
New membership are not allowed.