BIBLIOGRAPHY 1. Bachitra Natak 2. Senapati, Sri Gur Sobha. Patiala, 1967 3. Kuir Singh, Gurbilas Patshahi 10. Patiala, 1968 4. Chhibbar, Kesar Singh, Bansavalinama. Dasan Patshahian Ka.Chandigarh, 1972 5. Macauliffe, Max Arthur, The Sikh Religion. Oxford,1909 P.S.P. SAHIB CHAND, village 11 km northeast of Giddarbaha (30"12`N, 74Â°39`E) in Faridkot district of the Punjab, is sacred to Guru Gobind Singh (1666-1708).
Gurdwara Patshahi X, marking the site where the Guru had stopped awhile when travelling through these parts in 1706, stands on the bank of a pond at the northwestern edge of the village. The present building constructed in 1960 comprises a 4metre square sanctum, with a hall in front. The hall is skirted by averandah on three sides. The Gurdwara owns some farming land and is managed by a local committee under the overall control of the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee.
1. Narotam, Tara Singh, Sri Guru Tirath Sarigrahi. Kankhal, 1975
2. Gian Singh, Giani, Twarikh Gurduarian. Amritsar, n.d.