GUNIKE, village 12 km south of Nabha (30Â°22`N, `76Â°9`E), in Patiala district, has a historical Gurdwara, dedicated to Guru Tegh Bahadur. Situated on the south eastern outskirts of the village, the Gurdwara marks the site where the Guru once stayed on the bank of a pond called Siddhari Vali Dhab, and where a commemoration platform was later constructed by his devotees. A proper Gurdwara was constructed on this spot by Raja Bharpur Singh of Nabha (1840-63) in 1860. It consists of a square flatroofed sanctum opening on a small rectangular hall. This building still stands, but the village sangat constructed, in 1975, a new hall in front of it. The Guru Granth Sahib is now seated in this hall. The Gurdwara is managed by a village committee.