AJIT GILL – A village, about three km from railway station Rumana Albel Singh (district Faridkot), visited by Guru Gobind Singh Sahib, in 1706. Gurdwara Gurusar preserves the memory of the visit of Guru Sahib.
GODARIA, BHAI, a saintly person with usually carried a godan or padded wrapping around his person (from which he derived his name), was always repeating God`s name and was ever ready to do any act of selfless service. According to Mdlvd Desk Ralan di Sdkhi Pothi, a legend grew
JIVAN SINGHVALA, village 18 km southeast of Bathinda (30Â°14`N, 74Â°59`E) along the link road leading to Talvandi Sabo, claims a historical shrine, Gurdwara Gurusar Patshahi DasvTri, dedicated to Guru Gobind Singh who, according to local tradition, stayed here for a brief period in 1706 while travelling from Kot ShamTr to