BELA, pronounced bella, means, in Punjabi usage, a jungle of tall grasses, reeds and assorted shrubbery along the banks of rivers and streams. The word also received a different connotation when an Udasi saint and preacher, Banakhandi, established in AD 1818 a preaching centre on an Island in the River
NAGRAULI (LANGROLI in Bhai Kahn Singh, Gurushabad Ratndkar Mahan Kosh), a village 20 km from Una along the Una Parijavar road in Himachal Pradesh, is sacred to Guru Gobind Singh, who came here following the chase from Saluri in 1691. A shrine called Gurdwara Damdama Patshahi Dasvin on a small
New membership are not allowed.