DIAL SINGH, BHAI (1860-1921) was the son of Bhai Deva Singh and Mat Ram Kaur of Ghasitpur village, in Amritsar district. He learnt to read the Guru Granth Sahib in the village gurdwara and enlisted in an infantry battalion at Poona in his early youth. He served for 20
HINDAL (HANDAL), BHAI (d. 1648), a prominent Sikh of the time of Guru Ram Das, was the son of Gaji, a resident of Jandiala, 19 km east of Amritsar. His mother`s name was Sukkhi. He was married to Uttami, daughter of Hamza, a Chahal Jatt. He received initiation at
JAI SINGH (d. 1784), a Jatt Sikh of Majha living near the village of Atari in Amritsar district, joined hands with the Nishanavali misi in its invasion of the cis Sutlej tracts, fighting in the battle of Sirhind (1764) and assisting in the seizure of Ambaia, Shahabad, Lidhrari, Amioh
New membership are not allowed.