GURUSAR, village 11 km northwest of Giddarbaha (30Â°12`N, 74Â°39`E) in Faridkot district of the Punjab, claims a historical shrine, Gurdwara Mariji Sahib, sacred to Guru Gobind Singh, who visited the place in 1706 on his way from Muktsar to Talvandi Sabo. The Gurdwara, situated on the bank of the village
MANAK TABRA, a village about 3 km north of Raipur Rani in Naraingarh subdivision of Ambala district, is sacred to Guru Gobind Singh, who visited it as he was travelling from Paonta to Anandpur in 1688. It was here that the Rani of Raipur came to see him. Gurdwara
SIROPA, a term adopted from Persian saropa (head and foot) or sarapa (head to foot) meaning an honorary dress, is used in Sikh vocabulary for a garment, scarf or a length of cloth bestowed on someone as a mark of honour. It is the equivalent of khill`at or robe of
BAMBELI (also referred to locally as DuggBambeli because of its proximity to another village called Dugg), 12 km north of Phagwara (31Â°, 14`N, 75Â° 46`E) in the Punjab, is sacred to Guru Har Rai who visited here during one of his journeys between Kartarpur and Kiratpur. Gurdwara Chaunta Sahib
New membership are not allowed.