HAR RAIPUR, a village 19 km north of Bathinda (30Â°14`N, 74Â°59`E), is sacred to Guru Har Rai, who once stopped here during his travels across the Malva region. The old name of the village, still current in popular usage, was Bhokhn. It was changed during the late 1960`s to Har
MANAK TABRA, a village about 3 km north of Raipur Rani in Naraingarh subdivision of Ambala district, is sacred to Guru Gobind Singh, who visited it as he was travelling from Paonta to Anandpur in 1688. It was here that the Rani of Raipur came to see him. Gurdwara
New membership are not allowed.