CHAKAR, village 17 km south of Jagraon (30Â° 47`N, 75Â° 28`E), in Ludhiana district, is sacred both to Guru Hargobind and Guru Gobind Singh. Guru Hargobind passed through here in the course of his tour of the Malva in 1631-32 and Guru Gobind Singh at the end of 1705
GURUSAR PATSHAHI X, GURDWARA, lending its name to the village that has grown in its neighbourhood, stands near Saravan, a village 10 km south east of Kot Kapura (30Â°35`N, 74Â°49`E) in Faridkot district of the Punjab. It marks the site where Guru Gobind Singh put up on his way from
Jasuja, Gurcharan Singh made his name as a playwright when his play entitled Gaumukha Shermukha won in a competition organised by All India Radio since then he has contributed eleven full-length plays notable among which are Makri da Jal (the Cobweb), 1957; Kandhan Ret Dian (Walls of Sand), 1963;
MANMAD (20Â°10`N, 74Â°28`E), is a small town in the Nasik district of Maharashtra. It is a railway junction on the Central Railway, 260 km northeast of Bombay to which it is also connected by road, via Chandor and Deolali. Pilgrims from the north coming to visit the Sikh shrines
New membership are not allowed.