PANJAB SINGH NALVA
PANJAB SINGH NALVA (d. 1854), son of the famous Sikh general, Hari Singh Nalva, served in the army under Maharaja Ranjit Singh and his successors. He received a sum of Rs 5,400 towards his patrimony after the death of his father. He also served under Maharaja Kharak Singh, and later under the British who allowed his jdgir to be continued. Panjab Singh died in 1854.
1. Griffin, Lepel, and Massy, Charles Francis, Chiefs and Families of Note in the Punjab. Lahore, 1940
2. Ganda Singh, The Panjab in 1839-40. Patiala, 1952
3. Khushwant Singh, The Fall of the Kingdom of the Punjab. Calcutta, 1962
4. Sinha, N.K., Ranjit Singh. Calcutta, 1951
5. Prem Singh, Baba, Hari Singh Nalvd. Lahore, 1937