TASIMBUTASIMBU, a village in Patiala districts, 13 km northeast of Ambala city (30Â°23`N, 76Â°47`E), claims a historical shrine, Gurdwara Patshahi IX, dedicated to Guru Tegh Bahadur, who visited it during one of his travels through this territory. Only a platform in a small room with a Sikh flag, existed on the eastern outskirts of the village until the present building was constructed in 1952. The Gurdwara now consists of a sanctum within a hall. The Guru Granth Sahib is seated in the sanctum inside the hall. The Gurdwara is managed by a local committee, under the auspices of the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee.
1. Fauja Singh, Guru Teg Bahadur : Yatra Asthan, Paramparavan te Yad Chinh. Patiala, 1976