BAURAN KALAN, commonly called RamgarhBauran, a village 5 km southwest of Nabha (30Â° 22`N, 76Â° 9`E), in Patiala district, is known for Gurdwara Baoli Sahib, situated on the boundary of Ramgarh and Bauran, commemorating the visit of Guru Tegh Bahadur. The baoli which lends its name to the shrine was constructed in 1869 by the widow of Raja Bharpur Singh of Nabha (1840-63). The Gurdwara building constructed by Maharaja Hira Singh (1843-1911) was replaced by a new one raised in 1972. The present complex has as its central building a wellventilated, flatroofed hall, with a wide verandah in front. The Gurdwara is administered by the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee through a local committee.