DUSANJH KHURD, village 3 km south of Banga (31Â° ll`N, 76Â°E) in Jalandhar district of the Punjab, has a historical shrine called Gurdwara Guru Har Rai Sahib Patshahi Satviri (seventh) dedicated to the Seventh Guru, Guru Har Rai. In 1940, the local sangat raised a new building on the site of the older shrine. The Guru Granth Sahib is seated on a high dais in the centre of the central hall, to which another hall was added later. Residential quarters and Guru ka Langar are on the left of the main building. The Gurdwara is affiliated to the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee.
1. Tara Singh, Sri Gur Tirath Sangrahi. Amritsar, n.d.
2. Thakar Singh, Giani, Sri Gurduare Darshan. Amritsar, 1923
3. Satibir Singh, Nirbhau Nirvair. Jalandhar, 1984