RUPANARUPANA. village 7 km south of Muktsar (30Â° 29″N. 74Â° 31`E) in Muktsar district of the Punjab, is sacred to Guru Gobind Singh who, according to local tradition, arrived here on 28 Baisakh 1762-25 April 1706 after the battle of Khidrana, now Muktsar. Gurdwara Gurusar Patshahi X, commemorating the visit, stands in the centre of a lowlying area, now a vast perennial pond owing to waterlogging. It is reached through a causeway built in 1971. The gound floor of the rectangular building is closed because of dampness. The domed sanctum is at the far end of the hall on the first floor. The Gurdwara owns 10 acres of land and is under the control of the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee.
1. Narotam, Tara Singh, Sri Guru Tirath Sangrahi. Kankhal, 1975
2. Gian Singh, Giani, Twankh Gurduarian. Annritsar, n.d.
3. Thakar Singh, Giani, Sri Gurduare Darshan. Amritsar, 1923