TUR, village 9 km southwest of Khadur Sahib (31″26`N, 75`6`E) in Amritsar district of the Punjab, claims a historical shrine, Gurdwara Patshahi Dusari, dedicated to Guru Ahgad (1506-52) who, according to local tradition, first came here from Khadur Sahib at the insistence of local peasants misguided by an ascetic. From here the Guru went on to Khan Chhapri.
A simple shrine established here was replaced by a gurdwara raised by Bhai Nattha Singh at the beginning of the twentieth century.The present buildings within a two-acre walled compound were constructed during the 1960`s through karseva. The sanctum is at one end of a marble floored hall. Above the sanctum is a square domed room topped by a goldp lated pinnacle. The Gurdwara is maintained by the local sangat. Gn.S.