GHUKKEVALI, village 21 km north of Amritsar (31Â°38`N, 74Â°52`E) and connected by a link road to the AmritsarAjnalaDera Baba Nanak road, has two historical shrines, sacred to Guru Arjan (1563-1606) and Guru Tegh Bahadur (1621-75), respectively. GURDWARA GURU KA BAGH, located in what was formerly called Guru kl Raur (raur
GURNE KALAN, village 8 km south of Lahira (29Â°56`N, 75Â°48`E) in Sangrur district of the Punjab, is sacred to Guru Tegh Bahadur who, according to Bhal Santokh Singh, Sn GurPratap Suraj Granth, stayed here for three days while on his way from Talvandl Sabo to Dhamtan. A small gurdwara
New membership are not allowed.