KHUSHAL SINGH, BHAI (1862-1945), holy man with mastery of Sikh music, was the son of Bhai Gurmukh Singh, a Jatt Sikh of Daudhar, a village 22 km southeast of Moga (30°48`N, 75°10`E), in Faridkot district of the Punjab. Blind from birth, Khushal Singh received instruction in
JANAMASTHAN BEBE NANAKI, GURUDWARA at Dera Chahal Distt Lahore The village called Dera Chahal is in the jurisdiction of P.S. Burki of district Lahore. This village is at a distance of 35 km from Lahore while going to Ghawindi. There is a shrine of Jagat Guru Nanak Dev Ji in
DAUDHAR DERA, a school for training Sikh musicians popularly known as Vadda Dera, was established in 1859 by Sant Suddh Singh (d. 1882) at Daudhar, village 22 km southeast of Moga (30Â° 48`N, 75Â° 10`E), in Faridkot district of the Punjab. Suddh Singh was a disciple of Thakur Didar Singh,
New membership are not allowed.