KAPURGARH. village 16 km from Arnloh (30Â°36`N, 76"14`E), in Fatehgarh Sahib district, has a shrine called Gurdwara Dcra Baba Nattha Singh. Baba Natlha Singh (or Natha Singh) after whom the Gurdwara is named, was a Niharig Jathcdar during the early nineteenth century, highly respected by the rulers ofPatiala and Nabha.
KASHMIRA SINGH, KANVAR (1819-1844), son of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, was born in 1819 to Rani Daya Kaur. He received his name from the province of Kashmir falling to the Maharaja`s arms at his birth. Kashmira Singh held charge of several jdgirs including that of Sialkot. He emerged from obscurity