ANANTNAG (33Â° 44`N, 75Â° 13`E), a district town on the southern edge of the Kashmir valley, is named after a nearby spring which is regarded as sacred by the Hindus. The town claims a historical Sikh shrine commemorating the visit of Guru Nanak (1469-1539), who passed through here on his
BAHER, village 5 km east of Bassi Pathanan (30Â° 42\'N, 76Â° 25\'B) in Patiala district, has a historical shrine dedicated to Guru Tegh Bahadur who, according to local tradition, made a brief halt here on his way from Nandpur Kalaur to Dadu Majra Bhagrana. A monument existed here in the
New membership are not allowed.