THATTHA, village 12 km northwest of Zira (30058`N, 74059`E) in Firozpur district, claims a historical Gurdwara dedicated to Guru Hargobind who encamped here once on his way from Amritsar to Darauli. Called Gurdwara Chhevin Patshahi or simply Gurdwara Thattha Sahib, the shrine is situated one kilometre south of the village
PANJOKHARA, a village about 10 km from Ambala city (30° 23`N, 76° 47`E), is sacred to Guru Har Krishan. Gurdwara Sri Guru Har Krishan Sahib Ji, about 150 metres east of the village and commonly called Gurdwara Parijokhara Sahib, commemorates his stay here in early 1664. Summoned by Emperor Aurarigzib,
New membership are not allowed.