BANGLA SAHIB GURUDWARA, ROHTAK This Gurdwara is dedicated to the Ninth Guru, Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib Ji. He came here in 1675 while going from Jind to Delhi. He stayed at this place for a few days. A well that existed at the time of his visit is also present
GILL KALAN, village 3 km east of Rampura Phul (30Â°16`N, 75Â°14`E) in Bathinda district of the Punjab, has a historical shrine, Gurdwara Gurusar Patshahi Chheviri, dedicated to Guru Hargobind (1595-1644), who visited here in 1634. During the battle of Mehraj, Guru`s langar and provisions, according to tradition, were located here.
KALA SINGH, a Mazhabi Sikh, was of pilchblack colour as his name (kdid = dark) indicated. He was converted to Sikhism by Jhanda Singh (d. 1774), a Bharigi chieftain. A bold and desperate man, Kala Singh joined the band of Gujjar Singh Bharigi (d. 1788) who appointed him the