KOT SHAMIR or Kol Shamhir, village 12 km southeast of Bathinda (30"14`N, `74Â°59`E) is sacred to Guru Gobind Singh, who visited here during his sojourn at Talvandi Sabo, in 1706. According to Sdkhi Potlii, BhaT Dalla, the local chieftain who was also a disciple, came to call on him.
LEHAL KALAN, village 9 km southeast of Lahira (29Â°56`N, 75Â°48`E), in Sarigrur district of the Punjab, was visited by Guru Tegh Bahadur, who halted briefly on a sandy mound, about 400 metres west of the village. An old farmer, Arak by name, served him, and received instruction from him. Bhai
MAUR, also called Dhilvari Maur to distinguish it from Maur Kalari in Bathinda district of the Punjab, is a village 30 km from Barnala (30Â°22`N, `75Â°32`E), via Tapa. In a thicket about 2 km northeast of Maur, there used to be a pond, called Dulami kT Dhab, where, according
SEKHA, a village 11 km east of Barnala (30"23`N, 75()32 E) in Sangrur district of the Punjab, has a historical shrine, Gurdwara Sahib Guru Sar Patshahi Nauvin, situated on a low mound. According to local tradition. Guru Tegh Bahadur arrived here from Muloval on 22 December 1665 and stayed
SHAHI TIBBI, a low mound about 6 km south of KIratpur Sahib (31"11`N, P&`SaE) in Ropar district of the Punjab, was the scene of a fierce battle in the time of Guru Gobind Singh. The Guru who evacuated Anandpur on the night of 56 December 1705, was given a hot
GHANAULA, an old village 10 km north of Ropar (30Â°58`N, 76Â°3rE) in the Punjab, used to be the headquarters of a parganuh in Mughal times. It claims a historical shrine which commemorates the visit of Guru Gobind Singh in 1688 while he was returning from Paonta to Anandpur. He again
KALAUR, 9 km east of Bassi Pathanari (30Â°42`N, ^^`E) in Fatehgarh Sahib district, claims a historical shrine dedicated to Guru Tegh Bahadur. A raised platform was constructed on the top of the ruined mound in the village to commemorate the visit of Guru Tegh Bahadur who made a brief
New membership are not allowed.