MANGA, 40 km southwest of Lahore along the Lahore Multan highway, had a historic gurudwara, Chota Nankana, commemorating Guru Nanak`svisit. Guru Hargobind, Nanak VI, also halted here on hisway back from Kashmir in 1620. Served by Nirmala priests for generations, the shrine came under the management of the Shiromam Gurdwara
PADHANA, pronounced Bharhana, a village barely half a kilometre on the Pakistan side of the IndoPak border, is sacred to Guru Hargobind (1595-1694) who once stayed here during his journey from Lahore to Amritsar. The historical Gurdwara Patshahi VI commemorating the Guru`s visit remained affiliated to the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak
ROHLA SAHIB, GURDWARA, within the limits of Jangi Rana, a village 20 km southwest of Bathinda (30Â° 14`N, 74Â° 59`E), is sacred to Guru Gobind Singh who, according to Sdkhi Potht, once put up here near a shrine commemorating a martyr, barber Rohla. The older shrine no longer exists. The
SRI GUR TIRATH SANGRAHI (Sri = honoured; gur= Gurus of the Sikh faith ; tirath = places of pilgrimage ; sangrahi = collection) by Pandit Tara Singh Narotam, lists places across the country hallowed by the visits of the Gurus and their families. The work, written in Gurmukhi script was
New membership are not allowed.