BIBHAUR, village close to Naya Nangal in Ropar district of the Punjab, is sacred to Guru Gobind Singh who resided here for some time in 1700-01 at the invitation of the Rao (chief) of Bibhaur. The commemorative Sikh shrine here is called Gurdwara Bibhaur Sahib. The present complex was
JINDVAL, village 1 km southeast of Bahga (31011`N, 76"E) along the Phagwara Nawanshahr road in Nawanshahr district of the Punjab, is sacred to Guru Hargobind, who stayed here for a time, during Ins journey from Kartarpur to Kiratpur in 1635, to get his favourite horse, Suhela, treated. The original
SOTRAN, village one km north of Banga (31"11 N, 76"E) in Nawashahr district of the Punjab, claims a historical shrine called Gurdwara Gurplah Patshahi Chhevin, dedicated to Guru Hargobind who stayed here briefly under a plah tree (Butia fondosa) on his way from Kartarpur to Kiratpur early in 1635.
New membership are not allowed.