DINA, village 15 km south of Nihalsinghvala (30Â° 35`N, 75Â° 16`E) in presentday Faridkot district of the Punjab, is sacred to Guru Gobind Singh, who, after evacuating Anandpur in December 1705, came here and stayed a few days. Chaudhari Shamir and Lakhmir, grandsons of the local chief, Rai Jodh,
SUJAN SINGH, son of Amrik Singh of the village of Dhianpurin Amritsar district, belonged to Dallevalia misl. He was one of the claimants who figured in the partition of Sirhind territory of the Sikhs after the fall of the town in 1764. He along with his two brothers, Man
VADDA GHAR, village 19 km southwest of Moga (30"48`N, 75"10`E) in the Punjab, is sacred to Guru Hargobind, who arrived here from Darauli in 1634 staying here for five days before setting out on an extensive journey across the Malva region. A memorial platform was later constructed on the site
New membership are not allowed.