ARISAR SAHIB GURUDWARA :Gurdwara Arisar Sahib Patshahi Nauvin Village Dhaula Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji came to village of Handiyaya in the year 1665 A.D. As per the local people, it is said that while passing through Handiyaya his horse stopped all of a sudden just outside the boundary of village
BAOLI SAHIB GURUDWARA,,VILLAGE NANAKMATA Gurudwara Baoli Sahib is associated with the first Guru, Guru Nanak Dev ji who came here during his Third Udasi or travel in 1514 A.D. The yogis, using their occult powers, dried up all the water in this area. They then challenged Guru ji to
DHAULA, village 11 km southwest of Barnala (30Â° 23`N, 75Â° 34`E) in Sarigrur district of the Punjab, has two historical shrines, both dedicated to Guru Tegh Bahadur. According to tradition, Guru Tegh Bahadur riding from Hadiaya to Dhaula arrived at the boundary between the two villages when his horse
IALL KALAN, village 10 km west of Samrala (30"50`N, 76"11`E) in Ludhiana district possesses a shrine called Gurdwara Guru Sai. commemorating the visit of Guru Gobind Singh. When Guru Gobind Singh, disguised as the Pir of Uchch and carried in a palanquin, was passing by this village, the commander of
MULOVAL, a village 11 km west of Dhuri (30Â°22`N,75Â°53`E) in Sangrur district of the Punjab, is sacred to Guru Tegh Bahadur, who visited it in the course of one of his journeys through the Malva. According to Sikh chronicles, the Guru coming from Rajo Majra stopped near the village
New membership are not allowed.