BAD TIRATH SAHIB GURUDWARA, VILLAGE HARIPURA Gurdwara Bad Tirath Sahib is associated with the First Guru, Guru Nanak Dev Ji as well as the Tenth Guru, Guru Gobind Singh Ji. A deep pool of water to the north of the village, was an ancient place of pilgrimage known as Bad
DAULOVAL.4 km north of Kiratpur (31Â° ll`N, 76Â° 35`E) in Ropar district of the Punjab, is sacred to Guru Har Rai (1630-61), who used to encamp here during his visits in summer. According to local tradition, it was here that the Guru received the royal summons to see the emperor
HUDIARA, 20 km southeast of Lahore along the Lahore KhaIra road, claimed a historical shrine commemorating the visit of Guru Hargobind, who had once halted here travelling from Lahore to Amritsar. This Gurdwara was managed by the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee until 1947 when it was abandoned at the time
PADHANA, pronounced Bharhana, a village barely half a kilometre on the Pakistan side of the IndoPak border, is sacred to Guru Hargobind (1595-1694) who once stayed here during his journey from Lahore to Amritsar. The historical Gurdwara Patshahi VI commemorating the Guru`s visit remained affiliated to the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak
New membership are not allowed.