IALL KALAN, village 10 km west of Samrala (30"50`N, 76"11`E) in Ludhiana district possesses a shrine called Gurdwara Guru Sai. commemorating the visit of Guru Gobind Singh. When Guru Gobind Singh, disguised as the Pir of Uchch and carried in a palanquin, was passing by this village, the commander of
SAHOVAL, village 8 km southwest of Sialkot (32"30`N, 74"32`E) in Pakistan, is sacred to Guru Nanak (1469-1539) who once came here travelling from Sialkot and , according to local tradition, stayed under a ber tree (Ziziphus maiiritiana) near a pond for seven days. A gurdwara was later raised here and
JAND SAHIB, GURDWARA, 5 km west of Chamkaur Sahib (SOS`N. 76Â°25`E) in Ropar district of the Punjab, stands at the fringe of a vast expanse of marshy grassland. It is sacred to Guru Gobind Singh, who after leaving Chamkaur on the night of 78 December 1705, took a westerly direction
New membership are not allowed.