KAL JHIRANI, village 33 km southwest of Bathinda (30″14`N, 74″59`E), claims an historical shrine, Gurdwara PatshahT Dasviri, commemorating the visit of Guru Gobind Singh in 1706. The present building of the Gurdwara was raised in the early 1970`s. The shrine is managed by the village sangat. Another Gurdwara, 3 km east of the village, was built by Nihangs of the Buddha Dal during the late 1960`s. According to tradition, Guru Gobind Singh had killed a cobra on this site with an arrow. 1. Gian Singh, Giani, Twarikh Gurdudridn. Amritsar, n.d. M.G.S.