SULHAR, a village 10 km southwest of Ambala city (SO`SS`N, 76″47`E), was visited by Guru Go bind Singh during Ills stay at Lakhnaur in 1670-71. Gurdwara Patshahi Dasvin, which honours the Guru\’s memory, stands on a high base on the bank of a deep pond to the northwest of the village. It consists of a double storeyed domed building to which a rectangular hall was added in 1951. The management is in the hands of a local committee which is affiliated to the Shiromam Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee.
1. Narotam, Tara Singh, Sri Guru Fiintli Sangrahi. Kankhal, 1975
2. Gian Singh, Giani, Twankh Gurdurian. Amritsar, n.d
3. Thakar Singh, Giani, Sri Gurdunre Darshan. Amritsar, 1923