RAUNI, village 22 km southwest of Khanna (30Â°42`N, 76Â° 13`E) in Ludhiana district of the Punjab, has a historical shrine, Gurdwara Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib, commemorating the visit of Guru Hargobind. Foundation of the present building, which replaced an old memorial platform, was laid on 11 Maghar 1976 Bk/ 25
HAR RAIPUR, a village 19 km north of Bathinda (30Â°14`N, 74Â°59`E), is sacred to Guru Har Rai, who once stopped here during his travels across the Malva region. The old name of the village, still current in popular usage, was Bhokhn. It was changed during the late 1960`s to Har
DULEY, village in Ludhiana district, 17 km southwest from the city (30Â° 54`N, 75Â° 52`E), claims a historical shrine called Gurdwara Phalahi Sahib Patshahi 10. Guru Gobind Singh halted here awhile under a phalahi tree, while travelling from Alamgir toJodhari at the close of 1705. An imposing new gurdwara building,
New membership are not allowed.