BHAGI BANDAR, village 3 km north of Talvandi Sabo (29Â°59`N, 75Â° 5`E), in Bathinda district of the Punjab, claims a historical shrine, Gurdwara Jandsar, sacred to Guru Gobind Singh, who visited the site during his stay at Talvandi Sabo. According to local tradition, the jand tree (Prosopis spicigera) and the old well in the Gurdwara compound have existed since before the time of the Guru`s visit. The present complex replacing the old shrine was raised in 1985. The Gurdwara is maintained by the local community.
1. Malva Desh Ratan di Sakhf Pothi. Amritsar, 1968
2. Thakar Singh, Giani, Sn Gurduare Darshan. Amritsar, 1923
3. Tara Singh, Sri Gur Tirath Sangrabi. Amritsar, n.d.
4. Fauja Singh, ed., TraveJs of Guru Gobind Singh. Patiala, 1968