BUDHMOR,BUDHMOR, commonly called Budhmar, is a village in Patiala district, 8 km southeast of Ghuram (30Â°7`N, 76Â°28`E). It is sacred to Guru Tegh Bahadur, who visited it during one of his journeys through this region. A Manji Sahib, constructed by Maharaja Karam Singh (1798-1845) of Patiala, was located east of the village. It was replaced by a new building raised in 1980 by the followers of Sant BabaJivan Singh. It consists of a square divan hall with a domed sanctum, and other ancillary buildings. The shrine, known as Gurdwara Manji Sahib Patshahi Nauvin, is affiliated to the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee and is administered by a local committee.
1. Tara Singh, 5rf Gur Tirath Sangrahi. Amritsar, n.d.
2. Thakar Singh, Giani, Sri Gurduare Darshan. Amritsar, 1923
3. Fauja Singh, Guru Teg Bahadur: Yatra Asthan, Pramparavan te Yad Chinn. Patiala, 1976