DIALPURA BHAI KA
DIALPURA BHAI KA, village in Bathinda district of the Punjab, 38 km west of Barnala, named after its founder, Bhai Dial Singh, a grandson of Bhai Rupa (1614-1709), around the middle of the eighteenth century, claims a historical shrine, Gurdwara Zafarnamah Sahib Patshahi X. According to local tradition, Guru Gobind Singh, during his stay at Dina in December 1705, retired during the day to a grove around a pool of water which stood at the site marked by the present gurdwara.
Here he composed the Zafarnamah or the Letter of Victory, which he sent from Dina to Emperor Aurangzib. The present building constructed by Sant Mani Singh during the 1930`s is a largesized hall with a square sanctum in the middle of it, marked off by massive pillars and wide arches. The lotus dome above the sanctum has a tall pyramidal brass pinnacle. The old pool has been converted into a 40metre square sarovar. The Gurdwara is managed by Nihangs of the Taruna Dal.
1. Tara Singh, Sri Gur Tirath Sangrahi. Amritsar, n.d.
2. Thakar Singh, Giani, Sri Gurduare Darshan. Amritsar, 1923