DUGGHRI, 5 km east of Chamkaur Sahib (30Â° 53`N, 76Â° 25`E) in Ropar district of the Punjab, is sacred to Guru Tegh Bahadur and Guru Gobind Singh. Guru Gobind Singh passed through this village on his way to Chamkaur on 6 December 1705, after leaving Anandpur. It had also been visited by his predecessor, Guru Tegh Bahadur. Gurdwara Patshahi 9 and 10, commemorating successive visits by the Gurus, was constructed by the villagers in the early 1930`s near an old banyan tree. A new and bigger building for the Gurdwara has been raised recently. The shrine is maintained and managed by the village sangat or community. M.G.S.