DHAKA (23 43N, 90 24` E), an old city now capital of Bangladesh, situated on the north bank of Burhi Ganga river, has shrines sacred to Guru Nanak and Guru Tegh Bahadur. Three such gurdwaras commemorating the visits of the Gurus to the city existed until the partition of the
BAHIR JACHCHH or Bahir Jakkh, a village in Samana tahsil of Patiala district, situated on the left bank of the Sarasvati, a small stream sacred to the Hindus, commemorates the visit of Guru Tegh Bahadur, who is believed to have stayed here with a devotee, Malla, a carpenter by
DAGGO, BHAI. a rich landlord of Dhamtan, now in Jind district of Haryana, was a masand having jurisdiction over the Bangar region during the time of Guru Tegh Bahadur. When the Guru visited Dhamtan in 1665, Bhai Daggo received him with exceeding joy and put him up in a
FATEH CHAND MAINI, RAJA, a ranked citizen of Patna in Bihar, who served Guru Tegh Bahadur with dedication during his visit in 1665. Fateh Chand and his wife were devout Sikhs and received the Guru and his family with great honour. They put them up in their newly built
New membership are not allowed.