GILL KALAN, village 3 km east of Rampura Phul (30Â°16`N, 75Â°14`E) in Bathinda district of the Punjab, has a historical shrine, Gurdwara Gurusar Patshahi Chheviri, dedicated to Guru Hargobind (1595-1644), who visited here in 1634. During the battle of Mehraj, Guru`s langar and provisions, according to tradition, were located here. The main Gurdwara was constructed by Maharaja Hira Singh of Nabha (1843-1911). A new 3storeyed domed building was added during the 1970`s. The Gurdwara is managed by the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee. Largely attended religious fairs are held to mark the birth anniversaries of Guru Gobind Singh and the Khalsa.