KURALI (30Â°48`N, 76Â°35`E), a town in Ropar district of the Punjab, is sacred to Guru Hargobind, who halted here on his way back from Kurukshetra to Kiratpur in 1638. Gurdwara Sri Hargobindgarh Sahib commemorates his visit. Initially, a platform and a modest hut marked the site. The Gurdwara now is a flatroofed assembly hall, with decorative domed pavilions at the corners. The management is in the hands of the local sangat.
1. Gian Singh, Giani, Twankh Guru Khalsa [Reprint]. Patiala, 1970
2. F`auja Singh, Guru Teg Bahadur, Yatrd Asthan, Pramapravan te Ydd Chinn. Patiala, 1976