VADDA GHAR, village 19 km southwest of Moga (30″48`N, 75″10`E) in the Punjab, is sacred to Guru Hargobind, who arrived here from Darauli in 1634 staying here for five days before setting out on an extensive journey across the Malva region. A memorial platform was later constructed on the site where he had encamped. The present Gurdwara Mahji Sahib Chhevin Patshahi, raised in 1921, is a modestsized hall with the sanctum in the middle where the Guru Granth Sahib is seated. In the compound in front of the hallos the Guru ka Langar. The sarovaris close by, to the south of the main building. The Gurdwara is managed by the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee through a local committee.
1. Narotam.Tara Singh, Sri Guru Tirath Sangrahi. Kankahl, 1975
2. Tliakar Singh, Giani, Sri Gurduare Darshan. Amritsar, 1923
3. Gian Singh, Giani, Twaiikh Gurduarian. Amritsar, n.d