THATTHA, village 12 km northwest of Zira (30058`N, 74059`E) in Firozpur district, claims a historical Gurdwara dedicated to Guru Hargobind who encamped here once on his way from Amritsar to Darauli. Called Gurdwara Chhevin Patshahi or simply Gurdwara Thattha Sahib, the shrine is situated one kilometre south of the village
TAPA, a small market town 19 km southwest of Barnala (30022`N, 75032`E) in Sangrur district of the Punjab, claims a historical shrine, Gurdwara Tibba Sahib Patshahi IX, dedicated to Guru Tegh Bahadur. The old building constructed by Maharaja Karam Singh (1798-1845) of Patiala has since been replaced by a more
RALIA, village 14 km north of Mansa (29Â° 59`N, 75Â° 23`E) in Bathinda district of the Punjab, is sacred to Guru Tegh Bahadur, who visited it during his travels across southeastern Punjab. The shrine established to commemorate the visit was for along time controlled by anchorites of the Nath cult.
NANAKIANA SAHIB, GURDWARA, near the village of Mangval, 4 km east of Sangrur (30Â° 14`N, 75Â° 50`E) in the Punjab, is sacred to Guru Nanak and Guru Hargobind. When Guru Nanak came here in the early sixteenth century, the village of Mangval was, according to local tradition, closer to the
New membership are not allowed.