BAHER, village 5 km east of Bassi Pathanan (30Â° 42\'N, 76Â° 25\'B) in Patiala district, has a historical shrine dedicated to Guru Tegh Bahadur who, according to local tradition, made a brief halt here on his way from Nandpur Kalaur to Dadu Majra Bhagrana. A monument existed here in the
MANURE, village in Ludhiana district, 13 km south of Jagraon (30Â°47`N, 75Â°28`E) is celebrated for its Gurdwara Patshahi Dasviri. Guru Gobind Singh, travelling from LammariJatpura towards DinaKarigar in December 1705, made a brief halt here under a pipal tree which still exists at the back of the Gurdwara. The present
New membership are not allowed.