JAND SAHIB, GURDWARA, dedicated to Guru Gobind Singh, is situated within the revenue limits of Virevala Kalari village, 25 km west of Faridkot (30Â°40`N, 74Â°45`E) in the Punjab. This is believed to be the place where, according to Mdlvd Desk Ratan di Sdkhi Potht, Guru Gobind Singh, during his travels
JAND SAHIB, GURDWARA, 5 km west of Chamkaur Sahib (SOS`N. 76Â°25`E) in Ropar district of the Punjab, stands at the fringe of a vast expanse of marshy grassland. It is sacred to Guru Gobind Singh, who after leaving Chamkaur on the night of 78 December 1705, took a westerly direction
LAHILI KALAN, village 15 km southeast of Hoshiarpur (31Â°32`N, 75Â°55`E) in the Punjab, has an historical shrine, Gurudwara Jand Sahib Patshahl VII, raised in honour of Guru Har Rai, who visited the site during a journey from Kiratpur to Kartarpur. The Gurdwara is a high ceilinged hall, with a square
PAKKA KALAN, village 24 km south of Bathinda (30Â° 14`N, 74Â° 59`E), is sacred to Guru Gobind Singh, who broke journey here on his way from Jassi to Talvandi Sabo in 1706. The original shrine to the southeast of the village together with its landed properly passed into private possession
New membership are not allowed.