DHALEO, locally called Dhalevari, village 6 km southeast of Bhikhi (30Â° 3`N, 75Â° 33`E) in Bathinda district of the Punjab, is sacred to Guru Tegh Bahadur who arrived here travelling from Bhikhi during his sojourn in the Malva region. It is said that as Guru Tegh Bahadur was riding towards
GURUSAR SATLANI, GURDWARA, 1.5 km south of the railway station named after it, is within the revenue limits of Hoshiarnagar village in Amritsar district of the Punjab. The shrine marks the spot where Guru Hargobind (1595-1644), travelling from Lahore to Amritsar, made a night`s halt near a pond. According to
MAGAR SAHIB, GURDWARA, named after an old village, Magar, in Patiala district, is dedicated to Guru Tegh Bahadur who, according to local tradition, stayed here awhile near what used to be a small pond. A small shrine established here was later developed into a one-room gurdwara. It collapsed in what
NANAKIANA SAHIB, GURDWARA, near the village of Mangval, 4 km east of Sangrur (30Â° 14`N, 75Â° 50`E) in the Punjab, is sacred to Guru Nanak and Guru Hargobind. When Guru Nanak came here in the early sixteenth century, the village of Mangval was, according to local tradition, closer to the
SAHOVAL, village 8 km southwest of Sialkot (32"30`N, 74"32`E) in Pakistan, is sacred to Guru Nanak (1469-1539) who once came here travelling from Sialkot and , according to local tradition, stayed under a ber tree (Ziziphus maiiritiana) near a pond for seven days. A gurdwara was later raised here and
New membership are not allowed.